Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    My Nigga, I used to be one of the first mods in this rathole. I voted on the first ban of Tank. What can I say, the fucker likes it here.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    because they are far more rigid than PR. I thought that was what made this forum 'great' - the ability to handle all types of strangeness and irritations.
    It was great for a time. But forum kept bleeding contributors. Even before Favre-A-Palooza of 2008.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Nutz, you ain't been around. We TRY to ignore this lil goof, but he sneaks back in under new SN's and pretend to be a regular noob. Ferinstance, the last time we threw him outta here, he came back in under the Handle of Rogers12.

He's been Tank, APB, Coolman3, Rogers12, & now the Imp. Add them 5 to your resume, Tanky.

I'd address a point to the 3 wise men, AKA the Tank pep squad. I like all three of you boys, yer good posters. You want Tank around, well, for some freakin' reason. Basically, that's your business, etc., etc.

The reason I don't want him on here is 1. He's banned. We tossed him outta here for reasons and we should enforce those reasons.
    2. He's a disruptive, confirmed liar. I'm not talking about some ten year old lie, I'm talking about the guy misrepresenting the truth. Not years ago, TODAY. He wants to make some little fan boy point about HH Clinton Dix. That he doesn't tackle properly. So he says that Dix should tackle like somebody who is 220 pounds. Except Dix isn't that weight. He's 208. A natural mistake, Tank looked in the wrong column? hell no. He bullshitted to make a point. Which he does all the time. That's why we've banned him, what, 4-5 times?

I thought it was triple stupid that he showed a picture of a LB who out weighs him by 35 pounds as an example of what he should be doing. You can't believe the sumbitch for a minute. He's like the guy that's so full of shit, he has to get the neighbor to call his dog, because the pet doesn't believe him.

That's yer boy, Rand. The fan boy.

He's funny Rand thinks.

But a lot of people don't think he's funny, they think he's goofy.

My first proposal is simple, enforce the ban.

The troika doesn't want that?

Then come up with a neutral opinion.

Start a thread on whether to keep Tank or ban him FOREVER.

I'll abstain and Woody, Harlan, & Rand will have abstain in the spirit of nuetrality.

Let the forum post and as long as the judgement is to ban Tank, I'll go along with it.

Ayn, stop telling me to see a shrink.

Hoss, you funny, too.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC
    2. He's a disruptive, confirmed liar. I'm not talking about some ten year old lie, I'm talking about the guy misrepresenting the truth. Not years ago, TODAY. He wants to make some little fan boy point about HH Clinton Dix. That he doesn't tackle properly. So he says that Dix should tackle like somebody who is 220 pounds. Except Dix isn't that weight. He's 208. A natural mistake, Tank looked in the wrong column? hell no. He bullshitted to make a point. Which he does all the time. That's why we've banned him, what, 4-5 times?
    Geez, if we banned people for BS, Patler would be the only guy left.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Losers: tank (hoe) lannister and KYPack for not using their White cracka skin to their advantage.

Winners: PackerRats and those posters who enjoy the drama of a trainwreck.

I got much love for KYPack, even made him that custom avatar back in the days. If it ever came down to him leaving cuz tank's dipshit ass set him off then tankie would get the Game of Thrones Starks treatment (head chopped off in public). I personally feel he has been better this go round and would like him to stick around. Maybe that is not realistic but he was once a part of this community. Plus I have a large family, some successful, several fuck ups, but always still family. I guess I see the posters here as a family as well and would always give them another chance even when I know he is going to go back to smoking dope.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Losers: tank (hoe) lannister and KYPack for not using their White cracka skin to their advantage.

I got much love for KYPack, even made him that custom avatar back in the days. If it ever came down to him leaving cuz tank's dipshit ass set him off then tankie would get the Game of Thrones Starks treatment (head chopped off in public). I personally feel he has been better this go round and would like him to stick around. Maybe that is not realistic but he was once a part of this community. Plus I have a large family, some successful, several fuck ups, but always still family. I guess I see the posters here as a family as well and would always give them another chance even when I know he is going to go back to smoking dope.
    Can I have the car tonight, pop?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I am sure that the loss wasn't crushing to the Packer Team which now simply focuses on a more likely if lesser goal.

The NO. 2 Seed.

Dallas is in control of it's own destiny. The Dallas Cowboys need to defeat Indy at Home in Week 16 and then travel to Washington and win there in Week 17.

The Cowboys own the Tie Breaker over Seattle defeating them in Seattle.

Now failing that or a Dallas loss:

Seattle should more likely manage to win the NO. 1 Seed.

The Arizona 'win somehow' thing is on a collision coarse with the Seahawks visiting this coming Sunday.

Bruce Arians was pissed after his team defeated the St. Louis RAMS feeling that he and his team was disrespected prior to the Cardinals @ RAMS game this past week on TNF. That so few 'supposedly in the know' and NFL fans in general supported a projected Cardinal win. Just prior to game time it was revealed that in some Poll that 90% of fans felt the RAMS would take that match up.

Maybe? he might have held off on that little speech until the result of this weeks game is posted.

As a reminder:

In Week 12: Sunday, November 23 The Hawks defeated the Cardinals 19-3.
    RE: The Arizona Cardinals and discounting that team as winning the NFC NO. 1 Seed:

They're presently quarterbacked by ... Ryan Lindley. Kurt Warner has actually been meddling with a comeback in his mind.

If ..... the Cardinals manage to defeat the Seahawks with a QB that went 0 for 15 on 3rd down and lost to the NY Jets by a score of 7-6 in Dec. 2012.

Then .......Bruce Arians deserves the NFL Coach Of The Year Award hands down.

Cardinals HC Arians likely deserves that award regardless.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-15-2014 at 11:01 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

NO! YOU CANT "BORROW"ANY MONEY

i know where this shit is going

Think you can pick a little extra weed for your family?

There's no need of any power trips or threats of any sort. There's an obvious step to resort to.

It's already built into our Packer Home.

The simple solution to anything bugging 'anyone' here @ Packerrats:

The Ignore Option. It's like a good massage.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    No problemo carnale, just drop my prima off. She has a box in the trunk she is taking to her friend's house.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    NO! YOU CANT "BORROW"ANY MONEY

i know where this shit is going
    Ah fuck, you have Mexican relatives too??

Rat Starter
    the Game of Thrones Starks treatment (head chopped off in public).
    I think I get a Trail By Combat first. Rand and Harlan are too good as posters, so we can't risk losing them. Maybe Nutz could be my champion.

Do I amuse you?

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Do I amuse you?
    Your posts kinda remind me of Peter Griffin, but other than that, not really.

Check out Game of Thrones if you haven't seen it. Not as good as Spartacus, but still a good show nonetheless.

Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Do I amuse you?
    No.

But the Imp is funny, like a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    RE: The Arizona Cardinals and discounting that team as winning the NFC NO. 1 Seed:

They're presently quarterbacked by ... Ryan Lindley. Kurt Warner has actually been meddling with a comeback in his mind.

If ..... the Cardinals manage to defeat the Seahawks with a QB that went 0 for 15 on 3rd down and lost to the NY Jets by a score of 7-6 in Dec. 2012.

Then .......Bruce Arians deserves the NFL Coach Of The Year Award hands down.

Cardinals HC Arians likely deserves that award regardless.
    The Cardinals did beat Seattle in Seattle last year despite Palmer throwing 4 picks.

It all comes down to whether or not the Cardinals can find room to run.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    I think I get a Trial By Combat first.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck