Thread: "PACKER POISED FOR FREE AGENT PURSUITS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Signing quality is vastly different than signing quantity of crap - Bennett, Kendrick, House, maybe Brooks.
    People were peeing themselves in excitement when Bennett was signed. Lots of "Who needs Jared Cook?" posts. People were feeling good about Ted "finally" signing some big names.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    People were peeing themselves in excitement when Bennett was signed. Lots of "Who needs Jared Cook?" posts. People were feeling good about Ted "finally" signing some big names.
    I haven't pissed myself since.... well.... NM

I was happy with the Bennett signing. If for no other reason than Ted trying new tricks. Yeah yeah, I know he's dipped in the pond before.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I have to admit to being one of those - well, maybe without the peeing hahahaha. That just shows how low the bar was set at with Ted. Bennett seemed like a big departure from his usual shit. Clearly, we got somebody's lemon - just another pick up that nobody else wanted. For that matter, you could say the same about Cook - he only seemed good by comparison to the rest of the shit Ted dragged in.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I have to admit to being one of those - well, maybe without the peeing hahahaha. That just shows how low the bar was set at with Ted. Bennett seemed like a big departure from his usual shit. Clearly, we got somebody's lemon - just another pick up that nobody else wanted. For that matter, you could say the same about Cook - he only seemed good by comparison to the rest of the shit Ted dragged in.
    WEll, you could line up all the FA acquisitions and see how many worked out for each team to gauge the TT success rate with re-signing developed guys versus dipping in the Fa pool, then - oh, wait, this is Tex I'm responding to. Never mind.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck