Thread: Road Trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Iron Mike have you been to 52 Stafford in Plymouth?

Last Tuesday I had three pints of Guinness and a five dollar burger that was amazing. Very pleasant upscale Irish atmosphere. No Mexicans, but they did offer jalapenos as a burger topping so that qualifies as celebrating diversity in my book.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Iron Mike have you been to 52 Stafford in Plymouth?

Last Tuesday I had three pints of Guinness and a five dollar burger that was amazing. Very pleasant upscale Irish atmosphere. No Mexicans, but they did offer jalapenos as a burger topping so that qualifies as celebrating diversity in my book.
    Usually if I want to get my Irish on, I go to County Clare in MKE....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    Usually if I want to get my Irish on, I go to County Clare in MKE....

That place is full service. Good selection of beer, decent food and a hotel for when you should stay put instead of drive home.

There are a bunch of related ones in the state. Green Bay has one too: saintbrendansinn.com
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That place is full service. Good selection of beer, decent food and a hotel for when you should stay put instead of drive home.
    That, or walk the three blocks to where my Daughter lives, and pass out on her couch for free.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png