Thread: Seahawks Targeting Tramontana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Shields gets no love around here. I often wonder what games people are watching. He all but stonewalled Dez Bryant....tell me how many DBs played dez as well as shields did?
    Two things I can think of. One, he does allow some long plays. The second is the bail zone coverage where Hyde or Hayward has short and Shields is running deep. A lot of passes get completed into that gap and Shields is in the vicinity, and gets the blame unless Hyde tips the ball.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Two things I can think of. One, he does allow some long plays. The second is the bail zone coverage where Hyde or Hayward has short and Shields is running deep. A lot of passes get completed into that gap and Shields is in the vicinity, and gets the blame unless Hyde tips the ball.
    this could very well be why i think he's not that great. a lot of big plays or big completions with him being the closest guy, but not really close

and didn't he miss a lot of tackles?