Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Donation is simply that. Should we not allow people to take food from food pantries because they don't contribute? Your blanket statements is what gets you flak. It is not a tit for tat thing, I am sorry it is more complicated than that. Many folks here understand the message that if you are willing to receive an organ donation then you should probably be willing to give when you pass on, but to hold donations hostage and refuse to save someone's life because they don't check a box on their drivers license is absurd.

Sit back for a moment and apply your thesis to other types of donations, and ask if it still makes sense? If you can't make the connection, then for all intensive purposes you are batshit bonkers. I am wasting good minutes arguing with you, even though I should have it beaten into my head that arguing with you is like a cheese grater sliding up and down my cock shaft.
    Last edited by Deputy Nutz; 07-27-2011 at 12:36 PM.

I would never take a muslim liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I hate to speak for RG, but you are batshit bonkers.
    You can speak for me anytime Deputy. It's even better than what I could have come up with on my own.

I am wasting good minutes arguing with you, even though I should have it beaten into my head that arguing with you is like a cheese grater sliding up and down my cock shaft.
    Spot on analogy.

I am wasting good minutes arguing with you, even though I should have it beaten into my head that arguing with you is like a cheese grater sliding up and down my cock shaft.
    1 poster at a time. Eventually all will understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    I am wasting good minutes arguing with you,

I knew i would find a spot for this pic

As Promised.

You started off by saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    I'm the problem.
    To which I replied:

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    This is the first thing you've said since you've been back that I can completely agree with.
    I've broken your reply up later to give you a point by point. But, your last question first:

What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?
    Nothing, I was merely duplicating the "tongue in cheek" humor that you were displaying in your intial post. I'm gleefully astounded that you missed it. You have no idea how much that tickles me.

But let's deal with the rest of your defensive diatribe, now shall we?

Someone's bitter. Let it go dude I don't harbor any animosity towards you.
    I do hold plenty of animosity towards you and your refusal to grow up and get along. If nothing else, your return here has solidified for me that what I did was appropriate and should have stayed permanent. I'd do it again in a New York minute if I could.

What has changed for the better since I was exiled?
    Threads like this were few and far between. We probably missed out on a few deputy nutz metaphor's, but other than that, we actually had what is commonly referred to as a "discussion", instead of listening to some inexperienced, over educated, narcissistic little boy "preach" at us all the time about complex shit that he can't understand because he has limited experience.

Was it better while I was gone?
    Unequivocally, YES. Without a doubt.

I'll give you the answers:
    Of course you will, selfish boy. You ALWAYS give the answers without even knowing and understanding the damn question. You ARE an expert at that.

1. Nothing (ever changes).
    2. Maybe for a little bit, certainly not long term.
    You obviously did not pay attention in your history class. You would have learned that without doubt, history has repeated itself for generations. Narcissism comes and goes, so do personalities, thoughts, and actions.

We really aren't different at all from past generations. Idiots like you will always be with us.

3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread.
    Not exactly, you didn't ask, you demanded. And he poked you in the eye repeatedly, just like he's done 100 times before when you displayed insanity. (Insanity = doing the same thing over and over and over and over and each time thinking that you'll get a different result).

Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).
    Just like last time, and just like next time, you did it. You displayed again, that your refusal to LEARN, results in the same action. He's going to keep poking you in the eye until you STOP putting the eyeball out there.

So, please tell me, how exactly am I the problem, RG? I'm looking forward to this one.
    I think that about sums it up selfish boy. I really wish that you held yourself to the same standards you hold everyone else up to. But, when you make a mistake, there is always an excuse. When someone else makes a mistake, there is never an opportunity to learn from it. Instead society should just kill them for their selfishness.

I wonder where we would be as a society if everyone who had a serious health affliction was eliminated because of past selfishness. Those, like some of my family who are cancer survivors, who now devote their lives to finding a cure, would be dead, because they showed little to no effort PRIOR to their getting sick under the wise selfish boy plan.

They now have switched careers and WORK in the field trying to cure cancer. Countless volunteer hours, thousands upon thousands of donated funds, all because they LEARNED from an experience they had. Wow. But, let's kill your dad because he's scared of needles. SELFISH BASTARD.

Good grief you are too stupid to realize that the selfish bastard, is YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post

I knew i would find a spot for this pic
    Nice pic, would make a great avatar

I think that anyone who is expecting a large inheritance should renounce it and give it to the poor. This will help the poor become more middle class which will then help our country.

It’s not their money after all, it’s our money.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    I think that anyone who is expecting a large inheritance should renounce it and give it to the poor. This will help the poor become more middle class which will then help our country.

It’s not their money after all, it’s our money.
    TAKE IT TO FYI!!!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    TAKE IT TO FYI!!!!
    Are you a moderator yet?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Look out Howard....she has the power now.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Look out Howard....she has the power now.
    Is that what they're calling menstruation now?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    TAKE IT TO FYI!!!!
    FYI is for political threads only. Hard to take HR's take as political, more tongue in cheek than anything. Stop shouting at us. that whole blood donation thing should have been in the romper room, but it wasn't and this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.

Stop yelling. We are awesome.

Stop yelling.

this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.
    Well now, something of his does spiral after all! Granted, I wasn't there to see the infamous football throwing contest so I am working with second hand information and assumptions here.

FYI is for political threads only. Hard to take HR's take as political, more tongue in cheek than anything. Stop shouting at us. that whole blood donation thing should have been in the romper room, but it wasn't and this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.

Stop yelling. We are awesome.

Stop yelling.
    I'm having a bad fucking day. Could you idiots just humor me for once? We already have a thread for this, have covered most of this already and we haven't heard what Skinbasket's eaten for two days now.

I'm up to a container of yogurt and a 1/2 sandwich and salad combo from Panera because I had to get the hell out of here.

Need recipes to use up fresh squash, acorn squash, grape, cherry, roma and beefsteak tomatoes before all these fucking things go bad. Please note, I've never had acorn squash before, I planted it on a whim and a lot of this stuff I actually planted intending to give it to other people. I was going to give it to the domestic violence shelter, but apparently they only take non-perishable donations. So what the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I wonder if that acorn squash would be a viable sub for eggplant in italian cooking?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I wonder if that acorn squash would be a viable sub for eggplant in italian cooking?
    I've never even had it, so don't know what it tastes like. This was just an experiment thinking that if I didn't like it, I could give the rest away at work. I didn't know I was going to be a cap casualty.

Please take this to the Food Thread.

http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blv66.htm

" Butternut squash and pumpkin can often be used interchangably with acorn squash, and vice versa so you may also wish to check out pumpkin recipes. As with any recipe, feel free to modify it to meet the needs and tastes of your own family."