Thread: Manning Settled Defamation Suit in 2003

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Favre is white and had dick pics out there. His reputation took a hit. This isn't a racial thing, unless you make it one. You can find whatever you're looking for. If you're looking to find racism it's there. If you're looking to find racial connectedness it's there. You want to be angry and bitter about some injustice. That's what you're going to see. That's what you're going to experience. Just let it go. I'm a poor white man. I get no privileges. I work for my money. I probably always will. I can sit and whine about the rich people taking all of the privilege or I can just be happy where I'm at. My choice. You're a miserable whiner because you choose to be. Stay angry, chump. It's your misery.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Favre is white and had dick pics out there. His reputation took a hit. This isn't a racial thing, unless you make it one. You can find whatever you're looking for. If you're looking to find racism it's there. If you're looking to find racial connectedness it's there. You want to be angry and bitter about some injustice. That's what you're going to see. That's what you're going to experience. Just let it go. I'm a poor white man. I get no privileges. I work for my money. I probably always will. I can sit and whine about the rich people taking all of the privilege or I can just be happy where I'm at. My choice. You're a miserable whiner because you choose to be. Stay angry, chump. It's your misery.
    He told his Daddy that she was sleeping around with black players on the team (zero evidence we are aware of). Also that she was ugly, but had big tits. And had a potty mouth (another charge that suffered under scrutiny). I don't think its yeti trying to find a racial angle here. Peyton was leveraging it to trash her reputation.

Also, how does Favre's case, one with no tie to racial animus that I am aware of, shed any light on the entirely different nature of Manning's conduct?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.