Thread: Training Camp Battles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I think WR is going to be very interesting. Adams will be expected to show potential, of course. I read several reports that said Harper was looking very good, until he got Packer leg (hamstring strain). Janis is very intriguing because of the size/speed combination, and dominating performances at a lower level. Each of the others has something that makes him more interesting than a run of the mill camp body. It is so interesting, that I could see a Boykin starting the season as the #3 receiver, or not making the team.
    All I can say is...Myles White, Myles White, Myles White!!! He'll make believers out of you all yet lol

Seriously, I can't believe how little thought he is given, considering he finished the year (I think?) on the 53. It does certainly seem like he's an afterthought.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    All I can say is...Myles White, Myles White, Myles White!!! He'll make believers out of you all yet lol

Seriously, I can't believe how little thought he is given, considering he finished the year (I think?) on the 53. It does certainly seem like he's an afterthought.
    He has a 1% chance of making the roster.

I think we'll keep 6 WRs...

Nelson
    Cobb
    Boykin
    Adams
    Abby
    Janis