Thread: Official Buffalo Bills Game Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shields hurt his shoulder versus Falcons. Being evaluated.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...285303181.html

There's no indication House is replacing Shields at cornerback. House was being tested Tuesday to determine the extent of a shoulder injury he suffered in the game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    House hurt his shoulder versus Falcons. Being evaluated.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...285303181.html
    FIFY. House ended up playing better man on Julio. Two nice passes defensed. Gave up a TD oob in the first half. Packers need better corner play because Ryan was able to just toss it up there - snap to throw was often less than 2 seconds. Can't blame lack of pass rush for that.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    FIFY. House ended up playing better man on Julio. Two nice passes defensed. Gave up a TD oob in the first half. Packers need better corner play because Ryan was able to just toss it up there - snap to throw was often less than 2 seconds. Can't blame lack of pass rush for that.
    Thanks for that. Reading fail; I thought Shields shoulder was why he got replaced.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yo, quit hatin'.

Matt Ryan is a very, very, extremely good QB. Would be elite with a Super Bowl win. Made 1 bad throw against the Packers: the pick to Burnett. Matty Ice is more accurate than Robin Hood in "Men In Tights." Ryan is a better leader of men than Churchill ever was.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Yo, quit hatin'.

Matt Ryan is a very, very, extremely good QB. Would be elite with a Super Bowl win. Made 1 bad throw against the Packers: the pick to Burnett. Matty Ice is more accurate than Robin Hood in "Men In Tights." Ryan is a better leader of men than Churchill ever was.
    Haters hate, that's what we do.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck