Thread: Eagles Cut DeSean Jackson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This is because of an active NFL player executing people in New England. I don't blame the NFL on this. The Eagles probably jumped the gun, though.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    This is because of an active NFL player executing people in New England. I don't blame the NFL on this. The Eagles probably jumped the gun, though.
    Either way you have to do some kind of damage control. If Jackson or one of his friends does something stupid while still a member of the Eagles, and then it becomes known that the Eagles were away of his less savory connections...hoo boy...it would be a very bad day in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Either way you have to do some kind of damage control. If Jackson or one of his friends does something stupid while still a member of the Eagles, and then it becomes known that the Eagles were away of his less savory connections...hoo boy...it would be a very bad day in Philly.
    Due diligence yes. But the murder case, unless there are details we don't know, seems more than arms length from him.

A bigger, more immediate question, is why did he have $200K in his house to get stolen a couple of months ago.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.