Thread: Is Russell Wilson the Next Legendary Quarterback?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My wife works for Alaska Airlines, and came home from Seattle last week with a bunch of Seahag/Wilson swag....Wilson is a spokesman for the Airline. Needless to say I shit-canned the lot of it.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    My wife works for Alaska Airlines, and came home from Seattle last week with a bunch of Seahag/Wilson swag....Wilson is a spokesman for the Airline. Needless to say I shit-canned the lot of it.
    Bonfire?!

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What a fucking pussy. Should have went all Ike Turner on her. Straight up divorce time!!!

Can she hook us up with some discounted tix when Alaska starts the SEA-MKE flight in July???
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png