One thing is for sure, half of ths scouts and evaluators are out to lunch on this guy, because it seems half really like him and half are not impressed at all.

Some criticize his tackling, yet in 2014 he led the team with 106, and was the first DB to get 100 since 2003. So, at least he seems to be a willing tackler. That was evident also on the videos. That is the bigger part of the battle in making a DB a good tackler. Many don't want to tackle. If he wants to tackle, he can be taught to tackle. If he doesn't want to tackle, he will never be good at it.

From the combine video he looks solid, but on the field he is very noticeably small. It will be interesting to see him on the practice field with Hayward and Shields. House was the only answer the Packers had last year for a couple of the big receivers that went nuts against them. I can't see this guy filling that role at all.

Wist said he saw him ranked as a 5th round pick. I have not seen any that low, although old ones have him much lower than more recent ones. McGinn had him as a first round pick and the #2 overall safety. A couple write-ups said he was the best NFL prospect at safety, because of much better cover skills than other safeties.

The league seems to be moving toward more and more big CBs, to face the huge WRs that are taking over. GB seems to be going the opposite direction, with shorter and slighter CBs who can run and jump. It did not serve them well last year.

I think everyone agrees that he reacts quickly to the ball, and catches it very easily and naturally. Looks like he has huge hands, but those darned gloves they wear now sometime make it deceiving.

I don't know if I should think of him as a CB or S. I don't hate the pick, but I'm not excited by it either. I would be if they didn't have HHCD from last year.