Thread: Demovsky Projection of 53 Man Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I also think that's too many LBs - both Inside and Outside. I'd keep 3 and 5 instead of 4 and 6.

I don't know what the fascination is that people have with Lenzy Pipkins, but I see a total of 9 DBs, which means 1 spot for him, Hawkins, Waters, Goodson, and a 5th Safety. My guess would be Hawkins for that spot.

With that savings of 4 on the D, I'd keep 3 QBs, 5 RBs + 1 FB, and 7 WRs.

And I don't think I even need to say it, but for all the detractors of Jeff Janis, I see him as one of the seven with probably Davis getting cut when Allison is done with his suspension.

I guess that leaves one spot unfilled. There's plenty of quality to take care of that. Also, we can probably expect a few injuries to be a factor.

BTW, we can wish we had Justin Gilbert, but I assume the roster spot above was Reggie hahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I also think that's too many LBs - both Inside and Outside. I'd keep 3 and 5 instead of 4 and 6.

I don't know what the fascination is that people have with Lenzy Pipkins, but I see a total of 9 DBs, which means 1 spot for him, Hawkins, Waters, Goodson, and a 5th Safety. My guess would be Hawkins for that spot.

With that savings of 4 on the D, I'd keep 3 QBs, 5 RBs + 1 FB, and 7 WRs.

And I don't think I even need to say it, but for all the detractors of Jeff Janis, I see him as one of the seven with probably Davis getting cut when Allison is done with his suspension.

I guess that leaves one spot unfilled. There's plenty of quality to take care of that. Also, we can probably expect a few injuries to be a factor.

BTW, we can wish we had Justin Gilbert, but I assume the roster spot above was Reggie hahahaha.

No way they go with fewer than 6 OLBs unless there are injuries. There are always 2 of them on the field and 4 of them need to play special teams.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.