Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If Mad wants him here to have a little fun and drive posts, that's his call.
    Good, end of story.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    sending Rand a joke book so he can get his laughs
    If you're looking for Christmas present suggestions, I want the Calvin and Hobbes book where the back has a picture of Calvin destroying the Chagrin Falls triangle

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I don't know about 15 yards or more representing downfield. There have been other games I thought they were trying to attack more vertically.

But at 42 attempts, tying the season high, I suppose that its possible it represents business as usual.

I thought he threw short far more than normal.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    If you're looking for Christmas present suggestions, I want the Calvin and Hobbes book where the back has a picture of Calvin destroying the Chagrin Falls triangle

I know that place.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    QFT. I would never call a high school principal.
    That was his job.

He is my friend, an old pal.

I'll call him this afternoon if I feel like it.

Suck my cock.

is that funny?

Ahab.

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 10m10 minutes ago
    As you should RT @Dumonjic_Alen @smartfootball I remember when Holmgren said you back your QB even if deep down you don't back your QB.

I know that place.
    Where is that place?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Witches were divisive too. It is always the witch hunters who raise shit, then call their targets "divisive."
    The more you know (I just learned this)!

Historically speaking, when the witch hunts were first beginning, the church instead held the accusors responsible instead of the "witch" since only "heathens believed in witches". So there was a firestorm, but it wasn't against the witches. It was only later that the witches started burning instead of the accusors.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Nelson is big enough to get off press, but he is faster than quick and shorter routes are not his forte. Cobb runs better route adjustments than he runs actual routes. All we need to know about Cobb's ability to shake off press coverage is that he spends his time in the slot or in the backfield. Both Boykin and Adams are good enough about getting off the line. But one is unreliable and the other is a rookie. If Boykin from last year, Adams from this year or James Jones were alive, contested slants might have been caught and all are better on that route than Cobb or Nelson.
    Excellect analysis. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Historically speaking, when the witch hunts were first beginning, the church instead held the accusors responsible instead of the "witch" since only "heathens believed in witches". So there was a firestorm, but it wasn't against the witches. It was only later that the witches started burning instead of the accusors.
    I don't care anymore. The forum is rotten. Burn this bitch down!

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Where is that place?
    Its in Northeast Ohio. Might have spent some time around those parts as a kid.

Its Aaron Nagler and sometimes you have to take his stuff with a grain of salt, but this gets back to a question about how the Packer called plays versus the Seattle and early in the year. Didn't help WRs get clean releases off LOS.

Aaron Nagler @AaronNagler · 9h 9 hours ago
    LOS was the 46 here. Contact made through the 5 yard contact zone. Happened repeatedly early in the game.

Aaron Nagler @AaronNagler · 9h 9 hours ago
    Here again, contact 12 yards downfield. Rodgers is delivering the ball expecting Cobb to break back toward it.

That Boykin one (second pic) was a back shoulder throw that the WR never made a play for despite the physical coverage.

^^^ I would do this all the time, esp. against the Packers. Cheat does this and it mostly works. Mug the receivers and force the officials to call penalties on every play. They won't call it, and they certainly won't call it during the playoffs. Puts passing teams like GB at huge disadvantage. This is why the Packers are finished. This and Stubby won't run it enough and their defense isn't as good as 2010 to maintain them in a low scoring game.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I don't care anymore. The forum is rotten. Burn this bitch down!
    Oh, go set yourself on fire - don't ask us to do it for you.

Suck my cock.

is that funny?

Ahab.
    Go get your homoerotic pleasures elsewhere. Harlan is available.

I am Tweeting insulting questions to #AskAaron as we speak.
    Blast his insensitive skin.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is Harlan's old "move".

First he creates a tempest in a teapot.

Then he generates a shit storm over it.

Then he makes his famous "Joan of Arc" speech about freedom of speech or something.

Then he threatens to quit if he doesn't get his way.

Then he takes a few weeks or months off.

This would be hissy fit #10 by my inaccurate memory.

His motive this time is to take the forum heat off Tanky.
    Nice post!!

But it really shows what the true usage of tank at PackerRats is, to give Harlan a reason to protest and throw a fit and leave. That gaybear (who turns down a ticket to Lambeau?) needs to hibernate but we all know he prefers a martyrs death. His story has been written on PackerRats, couple of times. Really similar to the movies leaving the ending pointing to a sequel. I have to admit I love HH and always want more. His post make me smile. If I had a white cracka ass boss I would want him to be like HH. He is the kind of honkie who I could bring some of my Mama's fresh tamales and he would let me get away with murder. He would probably want me to score for him too. I also confess, I like tank. He is like all you mofo's reckoning. Can the little punk get anymore annoying? Always hoping one of you will hunt him down like that crazy phone book dude in "The Jerk" with Steve Martin. Another fav Whitey of mine.

If he to be banned then fine but first on his behalf I just gotta ask, can't we all just ... get along?

Peace offering so you have something to unwrap for Xmas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Go get your homoerotic pleasures elsewhere. Harlan is available.
    I did not appreciate being made out a stalker by calling an old friend by you or anybody else..

He's my pal & you can keep yer comments to yourself on that account.

Harlan? you sen him first

I'm gonna cool it for the forum, but I won't back down.

Ain't my nature.

Back to football & all that.