Thread: Shea McClellin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    I'm sorry but with the level of competition this guy played against last season he should have had more than 7 sacks especially with the talent he was surrounded with at Boise State. If we trade down to the 2nd round and pick him I wouldn't mind but this guy is just not worth a 1st round pick IMHO. Perry on the other hand has been compared to Steelers OLB Lamar Woodley and has put up better combine numbers than DeMarcus Ware and Von Miller. He was also the Pac-10 defensive player of the year with 9.5 sacks. I know McClellin is this years fan favorite like Brooks Reed last year but the simple fact of the matter they are nothing alike.
    and i suppose if the guy had a little better tan you would be calling him a great choice

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    and i suppose if the guy had a little better tan you would be calling him a great choice
    No I would not but I would bet he wouldn't be such a fan favorite though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    No I would not but I would bet he wouldn't be such a fan favorite though.
    michael brockers also did 19 reps. to me thats much more of a worry then an OLB that does the same amount

clay did 23, that isn't that much better. now if the guy only did 4 or 5 reps, then i would be worried, but 19? its not all world mr. olympic, but it isn't horrible