Thread: The Official Barney Fuckdoggle Award Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    First, I will hear appeals for changes to week 3. Second, please refrain from questioning the validity of a thread that contains the word "official."
    How are we supposed to appeal if we cannot question the content, therein? Can you explain the process by which such appeals may be filed?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    How are we supposed to appeal if we cannot question the content, therein? Can you explain the process by which such appeals may be filed?
    The award winners can be discussed without questioning the validity of powers granted by having the word "official" in the thread title. I like Goodell's style. Therefore, I will tell you what the process is only after you fail to meet the requirements of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    The award winners can be discussed without questioning the validity of powers granted by having the word "official" in the thread title. I like Goodell's style. Therefore, I will tell you what the process is only after you fail to meet the requirements of the process.
    Ah. This almost makes sense.

I do believe that we are over complicating the matter, however. In the source material whence the Barney Fuckdoggle name was born in a heavenly light, the great sage, Chris Collingsworthless was quoted as really liking this Fuckdoggle guy. I do believe, Mr. Cullingsbutterwirth is the ultimate arbiter on whether one is worthy of the BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Ah. This almost makes sense.

I do believe that we are over complicating the matter, however. In the source material whence the Barney Fuckdoggle name was born in a heavenly light, the great sage, Chris Collingsworthless was quoted as really liking this Fuckdoggle guy. I do believe, Mr. Cullingsbutterwirth is the ultimate arbiter on whether one is worthy of the BFA.
    Agreed. I will maintain order in the absence of direction from the great sage.