Thread: Day Before First Practice, 5 Players On Injured List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    So what do you think GB needs to do to fix it?
    First stay healthy. Remember that Clay and Hayward weren't on the field against SF. Neither was Perry or Neal shortly after gametime (was shields out as well by halftime). That is a lot of 1st and 2nd round talent on the sidelines. Jolly was also a key cog who wasn't available at that point. I hate using injury as an excuse, but ffs, at some point you can't just say "next man up". Our safeties were the weak point of the team, but those worthless fuckers managed to stay healthy.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    First stay healthy. Remember that Clay and Hayward weren't on the field against SF. Neither was Perry or Neal shortly after gametime (was shields out as well by halftime). That is a lot of 1st and 2nd round talent on the sidelines. Jolly was also a key cog who wasn't available at that point. I hate using injury as an excuse, but ffs, at some point you can't just say "next man up". Our safeties were the weak point of the team, but those worthless fuckers managed to stay healthy.
    Yes, I don't know why some folks talk down the fact of who we had out there against SF. After a while you run out of hale bodies. It was just sad to watch Mulumba limp after Kaepernick on that last drive. From what I'm hearing from TC the safeties we have now will be a major upgrade over that clown Jennings.