Thread: Julius Peppers: Really Good Article

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Once again, a vet I disliked intensely on other teams, seems far more sensible, mature and likable after a rare Packer FA signing. Either I am too fan gullible or way too quick to judge. Actually, that's probably the same thing.
    You are being too harsh on yourself. You should realize by now that the ghosts of Packers past quickly reform hated opponents who became Packers late in their careers. The dirtbags experience an epiphany upon entering Lambeau field wearing green and gold, and being greeted by a Packers crowd.

All kidding aside, Charles Woodson mostly confessed to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    You are being too harsh on yourself. You should realize by now that the ghosts of Packers past quickly reform hated opponents who became Packers late in their careers. The dirtbags experience an epiphany upon entering Lambeau field wearing green and gold, and being greeted by a Packers crowd.

All kidding aside, Charles Woodson mostly confessed to that.
    I think Charles did do an about face, but it was more about his expectations of playing in Green Bay versus a general character change. Though he did credit M3 with getting him to buy in.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think Charles did do an about face, but it was more about his expectations of playing in Green Bay versus a general character change. Though he did credit M3 with getting him to buy in.
    Naaaaaah. It was a couple of nameless schmoes at a traffic light.