Thread: Tracy Porter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Porter is not good enough to start for the Saints (terrible defense) and the Bears (terrible defense).

If he offered upside, they would have redone the contract (Bears would have anyway). He is done.

Sherman's draft pick cost is too high right now.
    Someone suggested a trade for cobb. We replace cobb with a tt second rounder superstar (he finds wr gold in the second. ) Helps alieviate shermans salary cap issues.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Someone suggested a trade for cobb. We replace cobb with a tt second rounder superstar (he finds wr gold in the second. ) Helps alieviate shermans salary cap issues.

THAT WAS ME

We all know Ted will give his kids away before draft picks so I thought it would be worth considering.

Doubtful Ted will want to pay big bucks to Adams, Jordy, and Cobb at once for too long so it also helps that situation.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    THAT WAS ME

We all know Ted will give his kids away before draft picks so I thought it would be worth considering.

Doubtful Ted will want to pay big bucks to Adams, Jordy, and Cobb at once for too long so it also helps that situation.
    Apparently Marshawn Lynch is willing to play for whatever team trades for Sherman, or the fore mentioned Raiders. Heard it on the radio so I don't have a source. I'd be willing to give up Cobb for Sherman if its a 2 for 1 deal and Beast Mode comes along for the ride. I don't know about the money aspect of the deals, but I agree with Bretsky. Adams is gonna need money and not sure there is enough for 3 $9-$10 mil per year WRs on the team.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!