Thread: 2016 Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is there anywhere to find historical first round analysis broken down by quartile? So expected results of 1st 8 2nd 8 etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Is there anywhere to find historical first round analysis broken down by quartile? So expected results of 1st 8 2nd 8 etc?
    I suppose one of the things you can look at is the trade value charts. In one chart, the two highest 4th quartile values, #25 (720 points) and #26(700 points) combined barely equal #8 (1400 points)

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I suppose one of the things you can look at is the trade value charts. In one chart, the two highest 4th quartile values, #25 (720 points) and #26(700 points) combined barely equal #8 (1400 points)
    There's a lot of confusion the last 4-5 seasons and what Trade Value Chart should be considered fairest RE: Trades.

Patler would you please LINK to the TVC you reference. Thanks.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    There's a lot of confusion the last 4-5 seasons and what Trade Value Chart should be considered fairest RE: Trades.

Patler would you please LINK to the TVC you reference. Thanks.
    I just have a couple printouts in my desk of charts published over the years. No links. Sorry.
    I will see if I can find some.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    http://www.footballperspective.com/draft-value-chart/

They have a value for each pick. The AV column of values is the average value of a player according to Pro-Football-Reference. The NFL column lists Jimmy Johnson's chart value like Patler mentioned.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.