Thread: Charges filed against Sharper - Rape and drug charges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I wonder if folks at 1265 had a bad feeling about him or if he was such an effective sociopath that it was totally under the radar?
    I've wondered that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I've wondered that, too.
    He was in Green Bay for 8 years, they re-signed him to a big contract and only released him when TT got to town and asked him to take a pay cut to clean up Sherman's salary cap mess. They also had him back in town for a workout after he was finished with New Orleans.

No, I'd say they had no idea.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    He was in Green Bay for 8 years, they re-signed him to a big contract and only released him when TT got to town and asked him to take a pay cut to clean up Sherman's salary cap mess. They also had him back in town for a workout after he was finished with New Orleans.

No, I'd say they had no idea.

Ya, I know; and at the time he was released the salary cap situation was legit; and the story was that Sharper refused to make any concessions at all. Plus, he went to MN for what was due him in GB and then some. But, the story also was that TT really, really low-balled him, to the point almost of making it a no-brainer for Sharper to refuse.

I thought the post-Saints workout in GB was a rumor that turned out to be false? I could be wrong on that.