Haven't been many padded practices yet, so jury is out on OL and DL, although Slaton/Wyatt/Clark supposedly look good.
I've heard little about the LBs.

Jaire has been looking really good, as have Rasul and Carrington Valentine.
Not much news on the safeties.

WRs - all have had their moments, Watson and Doubs look fine, Jayden Reed has improved since OTAs and shouldn't be mistaken for Amari. Toure has had a few nice plays as well. Bo Melton had a nice day recently.
Musgrave is very fast and fluid but raw. Kraft is more under the radar but both are working hard at learning the position and the team might have something there. It's waaay too early though.
RBs - if Tyler Goodson could pass protect he'd be a lock. The R7 pick Nichols has dropped a few easy passes, he'll have to work on that.
OL - looks like Njiman might be the swing tackle, with Tom at RT. Still early and I think they let it play out.

K - Carlson has been inconsistent. No need to panic yet. Has a big leg. Daniel Whelan does too and is giving O'Donnell competition at P. No word on LS.

Jordan Love has made good decisions with where to go with the ball, but hasn't always been accurate. The receivers have dropped a few too, but Love has looked competent. I don't think his ceiling is Aaron Rodgers, but he has arm talent and seems to be developing the mental part of the game nicely, which is encouraging. I've never been on his bandwagon, I need to see more in games. I'm definitely cheering for him to succeed.

The red zone and two minute drills have been problems for the offense (as they were last year). MLF is going to have to find a way to solve that problem.