Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do respect your view-point more now than I did. I see things very differently, but I can see how you feel the way you feel too. I haven't read many of the posts in this thread because I don't really enjoy Favre's part in the Packers anymore. I sort of stay occupied with the other parts of the team I do enjoy following.

We are all Packer fans. Sometimes I question your sincerity as a Packer fan. Your "GO PACKERS" sometimes feels half-hearted or almost confrontational. There are a lot of things people do to come to reasonable disagreements. I know I'm a big Sherrod detractor. PB was always hoping for the best on that. Who knows how it will all play otu. But there have been times I've become confrontational. I usually regret it, and then sort of do something in good will so people know I didn't mean it. I usually shut up for a little while after I say something stupid. I know I can be overly emotional in disagreements and people know that about me.

What sort of rubs me wrong with you is outside of the soap-box type comments about all cheering for the same team, you don't seem to do anything to smooth things over with people. I do get you, and we don't fight, but son of a bitch, I got down right pissed off reading the Favre stuff. He had to follow the rules too, woodbuck. He's not above them.

At this point, I think I'd rather have the Packer fans back than Favre. There were a lot of cool, crazy bastards who disappeared with Favre. Deputy Nutz and GBM are two I wish were around here. There are all kinds of people I wish I could talk Packers with more comfortably in GB.
    Last edited by RashanGary; 05-26-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I do respect your view-point more now than I did. I see things very differently, but I can see how you feel the way you feel too. I haven't read many of the posts in this thread because I don't really enjoy Favre's part in the Packers anymore. I sort of stay occupied with the other parts of the team I do enjoy following.

We are all Packer fans. Sometimes I question your sincerity as a Packer fan. Your "GO PACKERS" sometimes feels half-hearted or almost confrontational. There are a lot of things people do to come to reasonable disagreements. I know I'm a big Sherrod detractor. PB was always hoping for the best on that. Who knows how it will all play otu. But there have been times I've become confrontational. I usually regret it, and then sort of do something in good will so people know I didn't mean it. I usually shut up for a little while after I say something stupid. I know I can be overly emotional in disagreements and people know that about me.

What sort of rubs me wrong with you is outside of the soap-box type comments about all cheering for the same team, you don't seem to do anything to smooth things over with people. I do get you, and we don't fight, but son of a bitch, I got down right pissed off reading the Favre stuff. He had to follow the rules too, woodbuck. He's not above them.

At this point, I think I'd rather have the Packer fans back than Favre. There were a lot of cool, crazy bastards who disappeared with Favre. Deputy Nutz and GBM are two I wish were around here. There are all kinds of people I wish I could talk Packers with more comfortably in GB.
    Haha Now you and I are able to communicate:

" What sort of rubs me wrong with you (woodbuck27) is outside of the soap-box type comments about all cheering for the same team, you don't seem to do anything to smooth things over with people. I do get you, and we don't fight, but son of a bitch, I got down right pissed off reading the Favre stuff. He had to follow the rules too, woodbuck. He's not above them. " JH

JH as I wrote in an earlier post...and you desiring me to sort of smooth things over. That's why we have a poster like pbmax. He's a very IMO introspective person. pbmax like all solid posters. Takes his slants on certain things/issues but he's the sort of man that can look deeper into it. He's sorta 'closed - open' minded; or as a person>>>growing.

I'm a Capricorn and by nature very analytical. I'm also intelligent.

I even think that (maybe?) just maybe? ... Patler (yes Patler) is also changing to a more open minded accepting of other's views and visions/looks poster. I see Patler growing of late and not posting like a voice from some statue.

Posters we have lost. JH I often wonder about those solid posters that I miss too. Posters that can teach me something. That's why I'm here. To learn and grow as a Packer fan. As an NFL fan and refine my hobby more and more as I improve my knowledge.

You don't like my GO PACK GO's. Jheesssh ! LOL

Your breaking my heart. I'm a Green Bay Packer fan.

We lost some really solid posters over the crap for sure. We lost a lot of posters over the clear insanity. We saw some of that return on this past weekend and some posters here actually revel in and cheer that garbage. Is that observation 'just' the Canadian in me or is my definition of 'clearly CRAZY'. Just simply different than most here!?

Packerrats and the Favre Packer Divorce:

Whenever two groups 'slant' one Vs the other. Some onlookers will get 'plain and simple', sick of the argument. Especially when it gets over the top to the point of certain insult and crassness. What was once a small and tight Favre camp got beaten to death by the more dominant hate Favre group here. make 'no mistake about my use of the 'H' word. The hatred here was and remains in my view... disgusting among so deemed .... sane adults. The hatred has been clearly to me...disgusting and I hate that it still raises it's ugly head here....and 'the morons' ... actually cheer it.

You people who hate are dooming all the positive karma we need to generate as Packer fans to get back to the Super Bowl. I'm Irish so don't argue with me and karma.

You haters are screwing the Green Bay Packers. You all far from decently truly supportive Packer fans. Hey ....have fun with the Favre stuff but please STOP the HATE. Favre is fun ! He's certainly at times very different and not easy for all of you to understand. I try my very best to get there and have failed in the past.

So JH:

You wanted me to smooth it over here at Packerrats.

Jaysus, Murphy and Joseph man. I had to fight like hell just to try and breathe here. Just as your views and personality go man. As you had to fight for any decency and modem of respect JH. I had to do the same. You and I have both been ridiculed and subjected to the judgements of those 'who imagine their shit doesn't stink'. You and I have that in common JH.

Does it really matter if your disrespected? It doesn't to me. I simply do my best to make Packerrats work. I'm not always going to please em all. That's never my goal.

This is a fricken tough board. Quite frankly, there are posters here that imagine they know it all; and 'in fact' as I view them. Don't have a damn clue about anything even resembling common decency and manners and posting that in any sense of a decent personality. These are the posters that somehow imagine that they're entitled and who overall contribute 'only Jack Shit' to 'the real good' of Packerrats. You know full well who they are. They know 'full well' who they are.

Thank goodness most of them are gone or have retreated into their holes and under their rocks.

These are the posters that won't read me because I tell it the way it is. I write with the Irish passion I was born with. I also temper that passion with more fricken' PR skills then I ever possessed before I met members here that often frequent or occasionally and so disruptively enter Packerrats.

Packerrats is a mighty interesting experience. You have to have the patience and mind your P's and Q's attitude of a fricken' choir boy here; or you'll get trampled on, by posters that are clearly sick with their self-delusions of grandeur.

JH sometimes man they make me sick. I have to be so strong. Thus I do smooth things over. I also call a spade a spade. I'll never stand idle in the course of a near 'nazi/fascist' attitude.

In real life they need but one thing. A swift kick in the ass attitude thrown down on them. I come from a background where such could never survive ... less change. In real life I would' only' show them the back of my hand because their useless and disruptive 'Jack Shit' troublemakers.

Their no better than a useless mob whenever they congregate and are allowed to get on a roll..

You know how I look at it overall JH:

I realize this one fact about life. Everyone even the worst 'snakes of people' can change. That sure as HELL isn't going to happen, if you bend over for their silly ways.

Let me ask you this?

look at all the posters here at Packerrts. Man we have come to know one another here. Of all the posters here. Who would you enjoy inviting over to your place for a some good eats and a few beers Vs HELL NO ... are you kidding me!

Finally on solid posters that we miss. This is a very sad topic for yours truly.

It's like a football team. Good people 'good posters' come and go. Even a few really good one's stay and draw the course. Packerrats is like a really interesting street in an interesting cosmopolitan neighborhood. If you cannot accept everyone here than your no damn good to the whole. When I see a poster come out and drill another poster here. I want to go all over that poster for acting so fricken unkind.

No one here has the right to insult any other poster that trys to contribute here. We don't have that many regular posters and all that BS does is intimidate any new poster that may wish to step into Packerrats and explore his/her love of football on a higher degree.

I swear to GOD. From this post on. if any of you sad sack posters attack any other poster here. I'll be down your throat. Your going to get two barrels worth of woodbuck27. I promise you.

That's not cool. That's not ever fun. So all of you. The next time you decide to Lord/Madame it over another poster here. You will deal with my dissatisfaction and that. Smarten up and try to fly right please.

I'll tell you this about me JH. Of all posters here at Packerrats. I'm certainly one of, if not the best one, for having your back. I write that because I know that's the TRUTH. When so many are just useless dipshit troublemakers and deep down so fricken important feeling to themselves that they'd leave you laying and hardly breathing in a ditch.

Is that a fair advertisement for Packerrats.

Your damn right it is. Because here your allowed freedom of speech. If the 'so important's' don't like it; as they identify themselves in my writing here ... so what. I say then.... simply look at yourselves and 'just' try to change.

You don't have to like me. I could care less because I'm a decent man. Simply try to like yourselves better.

So you want me to smooth it over here JH.

How's that for my style and best effort? I love Packerrats and I simply desire us all as members to love each other better. For every member here 'to think' before the post. I sure utilized my thought process's in this response to you JH. I TRUST that now you'll truly understand woodbuck27...better.

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-27-2013 at 07:09 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau