Excellent Post, Joe - your own work or copied somewhere? Most of it is pretty straight forward. a few things might be a little bit debatable, though.

Raji a lock to start, and Daniels not a lock? I hope they do some experimenting in the preseason with a base D of no fatties. I notice you left out Jerel Worthy. I'd rather see him or Boyd at NT than Raji. I doubt Guion sticks.

I'm really rooting for Tolzien to make Flynn unnecessary, but good call on that being a very visible battle.

I'm expecting Carl Bradford to get a good look at ILB and maybe beat out both Brad Jones and Lattimore.

I think Quarless is a lock or close to it at TE, and he will shine as a starter. This should be the most interesting camp battle. Behind Quarless, I actually wouldn't be surprised to see them find a way to keep all five you mentioned and Stoneburner too. Of the six, I see Bostick as the most likely not to stick - assuming nothing goes wrong in a non-football way with Lyerla. I wonder how each of them will pan out on special teams.

I never liked Richardson or Banjo at Safety. Leonhard would be nice to have if he has anything left. Hyde may not be the only Corner getting reps at Safety.

Other than that, you seem to be spot on. I'll mention a long shot, though: Linsley maybe saving a roster spot by taking over as Long Snapper.