Thread: THE OFFICIAL VIKING PACKER GAMEDAY THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Tex has been on a mission all year to blow up my E.T.T bus

If Tex is worth anything as a threadmaster, GB dominates the Vikings 5th or so string QB and being home an easy win.

I expect GB to win tonight for sure
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

If Tex is worth anything as a threadmaster, GB dominates the Vikings 5th or so string QB and being home an easy win.

Astute observations. We got help from Da Bears today and maybe - not finished yet - the Steelers. Nothing matters if we don't beat the Vikings, but things are shaping up nicely if we do.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Couldn't disagree more.

If the Pack stops this rookie, what, sixth round QB, their running backs will romp for over 200 yards. If they stop the running backs, the rookie QB will throw for over 300 and a couple of TD's, maybe run for another one.

No, this is where our "geez could we really make the playoffs?" wishing is stomped by that thing called reality.

The Vikes defense also is going to pose problems for Love. They're unicornly unpredictable. That'll mess the kid right up.

Then The Flower will stop using Aaron Jones after the first series.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Couldn't disagree more.

If the Pack stops this rookie, what, sixth round QB, their running backs will romp for over 200 yards. If they stop the running backs, the rookie QB will throw for over 300 and a couple of TD's, maybe run for another one.

No, this is where our "geez could we really make the playoffs?" wishing is stomped by that thing called reality.

The Vikes defense also is going to pose problems for Love. They're unicornly unpredictable. That'll mess the kid right up.

Then The Flower will stop using Aaron Jones after the first series.

Still Disagree ? )

Barry is Back !!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Still Disagree ? )

Barry is Back !!!
    You better not flip on that stance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    You better not flip on that stance.

I'm being sarcastic; I'm still drinking on the E.T.T. bus and enjoying the season regardless of whether we don't make it, or slide in and get bounced in round one