Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    " His problem is with TT. " Joemailman

Give us some real proof of your contention ... please.

I don't buy that's real at all. Back yourself up please or let go of the nonsence.

Brett Favre is way past holding a grudge against Ted Thompson and it's been that way, certainly, by the end of his season in New York.

Your talking about one of the most down to earth people ever in Pro sports in Brett Favre. He doesn't hold any grudge now against Ted Thompson.

If you can prove your claim.... please.... do so.
    When the Packers won the SB, Favre told Peppers in week 15 or 16 to beat the Packers and keep them out of the playoffs.

NEXT
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    When the Packers won the SB, Favre told Peppers in week 15 or 16 to beat the Packers and keep them out of the playoffs.

NEXT
    So YOU overheard him say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    At least 100 reported it, and NO ONE not even Favre denied it. If someone misquoted me to the press, there would be loud and public hell to pay. The lack of response is as good as confirmation considering the slam Favre's reputation took for having said it.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Sometimes we should Google before we post.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

If that's the standard we are to apply, that first person recounts are all that is accepted. we might as well shut this place down because none of us, including you, will have much to write about; especially since you also ridicule any of our personal opinions generated from our direct observations.