Thread: Sherrodhouse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sherrod struggled at times in the preseason his rookie year, but showed promise. He had one awful game and one solid game in the regular season.

It must have been the game against Atlanta where he played well.

http://allgbp.com/2012/02/12/derek-s...d-report-card/

His season highlight was probably the week 5 game against Atlanta. With Bryan Bulaga out with an injury and Chad Clifton leaving after 15 plays with a hamstring injury, Sherrod slotted in at right tackle with Newhouse moving to the left side. Despite minimal experience at right tackle, Sherrod found his bearings and played reasonably well. He allowed no sacks or QB hits and garnered positive reviews from his coaches after the game. His lowlight, of course, was the Kansas City game.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 09-11-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Sherrod struggled at times in the preseason his rookie year, but showed promise. He had one awful game and one solid game in the regular season.

It must have been the game against Atlanta where he played well.

http://allgbp.com/2012/02/12/derek-s...d-report-card/
    That is pretty much how I remember his rookie year. The first, awful game I barely remember, but had convinced myself that like the Rams preseason game relier this year, it started out bad and got better.

Lang is saying he expects Bulaga to be available and that he did more Thursday than Wednesday. But I doubt its decided yet.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-12-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.