Thread: DOUGHERTY....."HOW COULD THE PACKERS LET HYDE AND HAYWARD GET AWAY "

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ted is paid to know Hayward was as good as he is. He had him up close and personal. But Dom likes his man coverage so much. It wasn’t quite the right fit. I don’t know exactly what happened there, but it’s too bad, for sure. TT is not perfect. He’s probably the best or near, but not perfect

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Ted is paid to know Hayward was as good as he is. He had him up close and personal. But Dom likes his man coverage so much. It wasn’t quite the right fit. I don’t know exactly what happened there, but it’s too bad, for sure. TT is not perfect. He’s probably the best or near, but not perfect
    Its price. Everyone saw him play pretty well a year after the injury. He wasn't the same dynamic player, but he was still good. He could also play Zone.

Identifying Heyward wasn't the problem. It was projecting him to start ahead of the younger ones.

Dougherty writes you need more than 3 CBs. Well no shite Pete, thanks for that bit of 1994 wisdom. But how many teams pay the 3rd corner $5 mil per year?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.