Thread: Official 2016 Offseason Workouts/OTA/Minicamp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    There is some gold in that interview. Horton, whether he knows it or not, gives some real insight into Lacy and what some of his problems were.
    Yep. The line:
    He cut way back on the alcohol
    Makes me think that booze was a big part of the incident in Detroit that lead to his benching and Harris getting cut.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Yep. The line:

Makes me think that booze was a big part of the incident in Detroit that lead to his benching and Harris getting cut.
    Sounds like there was alcohol involved, but doesn't seem to be too problematic.

“I was always the guy at breakfast, lunch and dinner to say, ‘Look, here are your good options and your bad options,’” Horton said. "I just said, ‘Here’s what you need to eat. Instead of a beer, let’s have some Pellegrino.' Fortunately for us, [drinking] never really came up. That wasn’t really an issue. I knew that food was an issue and from being from New Orleans and eating rich foods. But we got right into it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.