Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
The poor good fellow. He starts a thread in the Packer forum accusing another member of revealing personal information about Peter Griffin. Rather than just laugh at this nonsense, you call this behavior a "legitimate grievance.". You have no opinion about tank's fate except to say he is a permanent witch.

I truly don't dislike KY beyond his Tank witch hunt. And yes it is an endless obsession. He deserves the shade he casts upon himself with this endless trolling. BTW, why was this stupid thread not moved like other such threads?

PS. If you don't like Tank or me or anybody else, I don't mind you saying so. It is probably good to let people know they are annoying. I prefer to ignore people who annoy me.
The humorous Peter Griffin mistake notwithstanding, any new evidence isn't relevant because a new ban isn't relevant. The question isn't whether to ban him or not, its to pardon him or not. He's already banned and KY made it clear he is asking for the existing ban(s) to be enforced. This is a legitimate grievance supported by forum rules and can not honestly be described as trolling. The only reason Tank is posting now is a sort of unofficial, self-served, pseudo probation born of his creating a new account.

I am indifferent as to whether Tank is pardoned or not. And as unpopular of an opinion as it might be I like you although I think you're being unfair to KY for what's effectively expediting a decision on Tank's most recent incarnation.