Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Bucs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Martinez isn't an all-pro but he's a mid level starter. Of course you can do better but you can do a lot worse too.

Ryan makes a lot of bad decisions and is turned around often. Maybe it's scheme, maybe it's him, or maybe it's both. I think both. The Packers zone is a joke. They haven't covered a tight end in....how long has Capers been around? Crossing routes have been open for a solid decade.
    Yes, I know wist doesn't much care for our defense but Martinez isn't the as terrible as he is suggesting. He might make some tackles 5 yards late but at least he makes a damn tackle. That can't be said for a number of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Yes, I know wist doesn't much care for our defense but Martinez isn't the as terrible as he is suggesting. He might make some tackles 5 yards late but at least he makes a damn tackle. That can't be said for a number of the others.
    Exactly. A second year guy leading the team in tackles has some decent instincts. Ryan, the 3rd year guy, continually makes the wrong reads. Clay at ILB is such a physical freak that he can read a play wrong and still make the tackle. ILB has been a problem for an awful long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.