Thread: Ajayi for a 4th?!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    And what exactly would you like him to do?

Please be specific.
    I would like and always have desired that Ted Thompson acted even a little bit more like Bill Belichick who's on the job looking after his NE Patriots every single day of the Week.

Instead Ted Thompson acts like he's not in the game once the Draft is over.

How is Ted's communication skills working with all other NFL Teams?

The first priority there is that he pulls his head out of the sand. Is there nothing that Ted Thompson couldn't have done at the Trading Deadline to improve The Green Bay Packers ... nothing !??

It appears the correct response is not very likely as he is Ted 'Nothing' Thompson.

What is it going to be again!? Next year it will be another DRAFT and hopefully a full Season with Aaron Rodgers.

Ted Thompson has to know that his team is full of holes and not easily getting any better through a Draft that he even neglects by allowing talented Players to leave Green Bay via Free Agency.

ie He allowed to young and developing DB's ( Hyde and Hayward ) to leave and prosper NOT with the Green Bay Packers; because he cannot learn that 'all Ted's way' fails.

I'll jump to the ceiling with great JOY when Ted Thompson is forced out of his wanna be GM's position for the Team I love.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-31-2017 at 02:02 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau