View Poll Results: A fit poster is an effective poster. How many pounds do you need to lose?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm perfect just as God created me

1 4.35%
  • 5 pounds

4 17.39%
  • 10 pounds

8 34.78%
  • 30 pounds

7 30.43%
  • more than 30; or none of your Fing business

3 13.04%

Thread: Packerrats: Need You to Lose 30 Pounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brewmeister Rat Starter Travbrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Time and time again ole HH proves he is full of shit, in several ways. Poll question is more backwards than Harlan trying to date a female. It should ask how many pounds does a poster need to GAIN!! Being fit means staying away from the keyboard and Cheetos. Totally counterproductive!! Even though he takes offseason breaks when he goes to Thailand every year I knew HH was a poster for life. This dawned on me when I invited him to go see a game and he informed me he would need two bleacher seats. That's how you measure dedication mofos.
    Word...I need to gain back the 10 I lost after shoulder surgery in May...haven't been able to lift since and look too skinny at 6' 195.
    Semper Fi
    "Hhhmmm, beer..my only vice."

Quote Originally Posted by Travbrew View Post
    Word...I need to gain back the 10 I lost after shoulder surgery in May...haven't been able to lift since and look too skinny at 6' 195.
    What u do to your shoulder?

Brewmeister Rat Starter Travbrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    What u do to your shoulder?
    Torn posterior labrum from 6-10 o'clock and supraspinatus tendonitis/impingement in the a/c joint (due to clavicle edema).
    So, they went in and shaved off part of my collarbone to free up space in the a/c joint (subacromial decompression)
    They didn't fix the labrum tear (Navy medicine, go figure).
    Semper Fi
    "Hhhmmm, beer..my only vice."

Quote Originally Posted by Travbrew View Post
    Torn posterior labrum from 6-10 o'clock and supraspinatus tendonitis/impingement in the a/c joint (due to clavicle edema).
    So, they went in and shaved off part of my collarbone to free up space in the a/c joint (subacromial decompression)
    They didn't fix the labrum tear (Navy medicine, go figure).
    This pisses me off. I've had same injury on both shoulders. And had both repaired, fully. It is utterly irresponsible to not fix the Labral tear. That thing is not going to fix itself..........