George and Trav, since you two want to put on some weight try eating this shit. I learned how to make it when I was at a getaway as a youth.

In a bowl:
1. Put about 2 -3 cups of water to boil.
2. Crush up a Marachun or Top Ramen noodle pack, pour in a bowl and add the flavor pack. I use beef or chili flavor.
3. Cut up about 1/4 or 1/3 of a beef or pepperoni stick (I avoid slimjim type, prefer jack links or tillamook brand) into small pieces. Kitchen scissors work but I just bite the pieces with my front teeth and spit em in the bowl.
4. Add about a spoonful of cheezwhiz or a pasteurized cheese slice. Real cheese won't dissolve as easily but you can use it.
5. Cover the top with a layer of corn tortilla chips and crush them down into small pieces. I prefer plain, white corn ones. Doritos can be used but they don't breakdown as much.
6. The water should be boiling so fill the bowl past the level of the chips. Let it stand a minute and stir it all up, turning over the mix so the chips and cheese get all blended. You can also add some hot sauce (Tapatio or a habanero one work well) to give it some kick. Give it another minute and enjoy.

You can also substitute the beef stick with cooked chicken chunks. Or you can sub the beef with a can of tuna and the cheese with a spoon of mayonnaise.

Let me know if you try this shit and what you think. Been a favorite of mine since way back and everyone I have made it for is always pleasantly surprised.