Thread: Official 2017 NFL draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I could see us winning out though, and making the playoffs. The offense is starting to gel. Randall and Rollins are plugging the secondary hole. The ILBs are healthy again. We might just pull this thing out and get another shitty late draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I could see us winning out though, and making the playoffs. The offense is starting to gel. Randall and Rollins are plugging the secondary hole. The ILBs are healthy again. We might just pull this thing out and get another shitty late draft pick.
    Could be. I think Martinez started to practice this week. If they can get him and Matthews healthy, the defense could be pretty decent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    The Seattle game will be interesting
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The Seattle game will be interesting
    That's a good team. If the Packers win, we can get excited again. Lose and the playoffs are a stretch. It's a very big week coming up.

It's been a tough year with injuries and so many young players in important spots.

If we can't beat this team, it's ok. We could use a playmaker in the draft. An early d1, 2 and 3 could really help us. But if we win, we have a shot still now. So I'm ok either way. This is a talented young roster. We still have a 5 year window.