Thread: 2015 NFL Draft Sleepers and Under-the-Radar Prospects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was reading an article on Kyle Emanuel of North Dakota State that stated some teams project him as a 3-4 ILB. In an interview he confirmed that some teams see him as a 3-4 ILB. I hadn't seen him being projected inside before, but it makes him more intriguing for the Pack. I looked at his measurable. He's bigger, but his measurables are similar to Sam Barrington (a bit better but pretty close in almost all categories).

Sam Barrington = 6'1" 246, 4.83 40, 4.25 shuttle, 7.16 cone, 32.5 vertical, 117 broad, 22 bench
    Kyle Emanuel = 6'3" 255, 4.77 40, 4.25 shuttle, 7.10 cone, 34 vertical, 120 broad, 27 bench

Barrington's numbers came from his Pro Day (which tend to be helpful to the player). Emanuel's numbers came from the scouting combine.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I was reading an article on Kyle Emanuel of North Dakota State that stated some teams project him as a 3-4 ILB. In an interview he confirmed that some teams see him as a 3-4 ILB. I hadn't seen him being projected inside before, but it makes him more intriguing for the Pack. I looked at his measurable. He's bigger, but his measurables are similar to Sam Barrington (a bit better but pretty close in almost all categories).

Sam Barrington = 6'1" 246, 4.83 40, 4.25 shuttle, 7.16 cone, 32.5 vertical, 117 broad, 22 bench
    Kyle Emanuel = 6'3" 255, 4.77 40, 4.25 shuttle, 7.10 cone, 34 vertical, 120 broad, 27 bench

Barrington's numbers came from his Pro Day (which tend to be helpful to the player). Emanuel's numbers came from the scouting combine.

It's all about the cone, baby.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack