Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm worried Kony Ealy might be the pick, provided Shazier and Mosley and the safeties are gone and TT can't trade down. Just what we need, another Tweener.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    I'm worried Kony Ealy might be the pick, provided Shazier and Mosley and the safeties are gone and TT can't trade down. Just what we need, another Tweener.
    yup, no more fucking tweeners, if we draft another de/olb high in the draft, i'll explode

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Before I even knew anything much about him (or the other top prospects) I had a dream that we drafted him and he was out of the league in 2 years.

.... I also had a dream wherein Datone Jones committed suicide. Really horrible Packer dreams of late.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Before I even knew anything much about him (or the other top prospects) I had a dream that we drafted him and he was out of the league in 2 years.

.... I also had a dream wherein Datone Jones committed suicide. Really horrible Packer dreams of late.
    WTF is wrong with you man? You have a sick mind....our first round draft pick out of the league in 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    WTF is wrong with you man? You have a sick mind....our first round draft pick out of the league in 2 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Not as long as Rick Spielman has a job.

Heh good responses, both.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post

Not as long as Rick Spielman has a job.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.