Thread: Official 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Packers back to 14th pick.
    And that’s about how they look too, isn’t it. Middle of the road.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    And that’s about how they look too, isn’t it. Middle of the road.
    This sums it up. And in conjunction with the idea that if we lose to Miami and have a .8% chance of making the playoffs so Rodgers should still start because we are mathematically not eliminated I call bullshit. Rodgers has all the weapons available now, and a good OL. He still looks pedestrian. We need to see Love in extended action, even if your theory is that Rodgers is the QB next year. It hurts the franchise to NOT put him on the field either for our own benefit, or trade benefit.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    This sums it up. And in conjunction with the idea that if we lose to Miami and have a .8% chance of making the playoffs so Rodgers should still start because we are mathematically not eliminated I call bullshit. Rodgers has all the weapons available now, and a good OL. He still looks pedestrian. We need to see Love in extended action, even if your theory is that Rodgers is the QB next year. It hurts the franchise to NOT put him on the field either for our own benefit, or trade benefit.

I’m with you on this. If we lose to the Dolphins it makes no sense to keep Love on the sidelines.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I’m with you on this. If we lose to the Dolphins it makes no sense to keep Love on the sidelines.

Do you think our Assistant GM, who has more power than the real GM, will embrace this ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Do you think our Assistant GM, who has more power than the real GM, will embrace this ?
    What if they lose at MIA but Rodgers insists on continuing to play because they still have a 1% chance to make the playoffs?
    I think they have to sit him at that point and get Love some live game reps.

They also need to play some of their other younger players more. Wyatt has shown flashes when he plays, but they only give him 10-15 snaps a game. Slaton doesn't get a lot of snaps either.
    Meanwhile Lowry (and sometimes Reed) just gets pushed out of gaps on running plays. Lowry has 0.5 sacks and 1 TFL in 475 snaps. That's...not good.

I would not be shocked if they take an EDGE or another DL in R1 of the draft. I just hope they play them.