M3 PC

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 33s33 seconds ago
McCarthy: We'll work on self-scout. We'll start on the Detroit plan next Tuesday.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 35s35 seconds ago
McCarthy on practicing this week: With CBA it's not possible to practice this week to help Hundley out. Can start next Tuesday.

THAT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT, DON'T RECALL BYE WEEK RULES IN CBA, THOUGH IN SEASON IS LIMITED FOR PADS

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 1m1 minute ago
"Stating the obvious" that there's more on the bye week to-do list for the coaches, McCarthy says.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 1m1 minute ago
McCarthy; Yesterday was a starting point. Showed how important to do the little things. At half didn't think we played that well.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 15s15 seconds ago
"He will do better," MM says of Hundley. having only 50 plays was a factor.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 32s32 seconds ago
McCarthy on Hundley: Have to look at opportunities. He will do better. His issues were more in time clock, timing. We'll be better next time

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 54s55 seconds ago
McCarthy: Hundley wasn't given a lot of opportunities. Maybe if defense gets off field a few more times he has more opportunities.

Green Bay Packers @packers 3m3 minutes ago
McCarthy on Brett Hundley: I feel the same way today as I did going into the week. I know this young man & I believe in him.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 1m1 minute ago
McCarthy said nobody should be surprised that he took the blame for yesterday's loss. He says that's what coaches do for their players.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 29s30 seconds ago
McCarthy said he told the team before the Minnesota game that they weren't practicing the right way. Things improved last week, still lost.

INTERESTING JUXTAPOSITION