Thread: Welcome back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Only took me about 15 minutes of running the Frozen Tundra and Packers Huddle forums to realize how good this site and participation is. Not to say there aren't good posters on those sites but less traffic and less good discussion. Thanks for bringing this site back Mad. Makes living in Minnesota almost bearable.
    60% of the time it works every time.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding View Post
    Only took me about 15 minutes of running the Frozen Tundra and Packers Huddle forums to realize how good this site and participation is. Not to say there aren't good posters on those sites but less traffic and less good discussion. Thanks for bringing this site back Mad. Makes living in Minnesota almost bearable.
    This speaks volumes to the lowered expectations accepted online.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding View Post
    After a brief foray onto a different forum a few years back, I lost interest in leaving this madhouse.

I poked at ACME while Mad was in Fresno County lockup, but that place sucks balls........ ACME I mean. Well, Fresno County sucks balls too.