Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
It's now being mocked that CJ Mosley will go earlier than Pick #21. That aside:

TT won't take a chance on blowing this 1st Rd. pick at #21. If CJ Mosely is available with Ted Thompson and the Green Bay Packers on the clock. TT may exercise the trade down option with CJ Mosely available.

Having posted that and it becomes reality. Ted Thompson will risk losing LBer Ryan Shazier.

I hope that TT acts decisively this draft. He needs to get this one right.

I hope that TT uses Pick #21 for LBer Ryan Shazier.
It's all a roll of the dice, no matter how "guaranteed" it looks. The other day I was reading "Ask Vic" on Packers.com and he made the point that Shazier reminds him of Zach Brown from the Titans who was drafted in the 2nd round in 2012. He did well his first year and then got benched last year. Here is his profile: http://www.titansonline.com/team/ros...a-4e1d76f9f311

If the Packers are good with Mosely's medical report and he is on the board at #21 and we have him rated higher than Shazier, then go for it. That's why you make a draft board. For all we know, they have Deon Buchannon rated ahead of Dix and Pryor, but figure that most people have him ranked as a second rounder.

I hope we get a slam dunk, Luke Keuechly type of guy, but that's the dream scenario now isn't it?