Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
Hate to say it...but Apple is now a slow growth stock with a HUGE cash position...so I don't thnk there is a ton of risk at these levels....but the reward IMO is not what it used to be either. It may double in the next three years and I'd be happy to see that happen. If Apple is growing then the odds are some of the turbo growth stocks will be kicking ass as well.

Cloud stocks I've been watching, for what it's worth, include WDAY, NOW, YELP, and FB...which the latter is really a play on multiple things that are growing fast within the company.
I couldn't invest in any of those but FB. I can't invest in something I don't think is fundamentally sound. What does Yelp do for money? Are they in the black or red? What kind of growth can we expect? Lots of funny money in the valley.

AAPL is a growth stock. It's the law of large numbers. 8% growth at 200B is a hell of a lot more additional profit compared to 50% growth at 5B.

iWatch rumors have it coming out soon with sensors galore. I'm a little skeptical personally... but I guarantee you they are pumping an absurd amount of money to getting glucose level through a sensor without the prick. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but it'll happen, and it will be an additional 50 billion in revenue per year. The race for the diabetes market is on. Diabetes is going to be the world's biggest health problem very soon. Google has prototypes of contact lenses that can measure glucose, but they are a very long well from market.

TWTR is down 20%. Good time to buy in the coming weeks. Follow Pete and see what he says about it.