Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    this big board is interesting

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2014-nf...3927--nfl.html

they have bridgewater as the #1 guy in the draft, even though others have dropped him out of the 1st round

they have pryor as the top safety and #16 overall

but then they have jimmie ward as the #2 safety, #20 overall. they do have him listed as running a 4.59 40 even though he didn't run it at the combine and ran a 4.47 at his proday

and finally, clinton-dix as the #3 safety at #22 overall
    You kind of have to think the person who made up this board is just trying to stand out - dropping Clowney out of the top spot in favour of Bridgewater, but also having Manziel all the way down at #27 -- I don't think I've seen him lower than 5 (certainly not 10) anywhere else.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    You kind of have to think the person who made up this board is just trying to stand out - dropping Clowney out of the top spot in favour of Bridgewater, but also having Manziel all the way down at #27 -- I don't think I've seen him lower than 5 (certainly not 10) anywhere else.
    SI's online Draft Board also has Bridgewater at #1. Some people think the anti-Bridgewater is mostly spin, helped by a bad pro day.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.