Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Bingo. Create situations by mere presence alone. It's all about the manipulation. And it's the same crap he pulled with me at the Bubbler (changing up my name to try to get under my skin) simply because I was one of the few who wasn't going to let the forum get hijacked by him and the other toxic trolls there. He's also probably mad at me because he never could infest BSS since we dumped all the JSO/Bubbler trolls instantly.

If his mere presence is derailing posts - just give him the boot and honor the bans that he's earned. If he wants to be let back in he should take his punishment and stop trying to sneak back in constantly.
    Mad at you? Ha-ha Clinton's Dix.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm the only original poster here to have been banned and reinstated.

If you want me banned so bad, let me sign up at your stupid site so that you could do it yourself. Still mod there, right? That site is dying, and I -allegedly a troll - don't even post there! Talk about "derailing." Still has, what, 4 posters left? Your top 2 posters are probably Pt (who just signed up here, I think) and Dave, and I bet they still remember me fondly.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering, you're still on my ignore list, just not my official Packerrats ignore list. Too lazy to put you- or anyone - there. I simply ignore humorless posters who can't post without accusing others of being a "troll."
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 12-17-2014 at 12:49 AM.