Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour."

Woody, we know that. We think maybe you look more like the old guy in the jean shorts (thus, "jorts"). Personally, this is kinda what I picture when I think of you, Edwin:

But maybe with a shirt that's not as nice. I'm thinking more like red flannel. Do you button the top button? I'm thinking yes.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    "For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour."

Woody, we know that. We think maybe you look more like the old guy in the jean shorts (thus, "jorts"). Personally, this is kinda what I picture when I think of you, Edwin:

But maybe with a shirt that's not as nice. I'm thinking more like red flannel. Do you button the top button? I'm thinking yes.

hahahahahahahahaha

My walking sticks ...not so fancy. Ohh and I'm Irish not Swiss. Orange NOT green.

Dress. I wear a lot of hoodies. I'm a big admirer of Bill Bilichick. No 'just shittin' yaa' that's not the TRUTH on BB.

Just last week I got so excited about the possibility of TT drafting Shea McClellin that I purchased a Boise State University Hoodie. I'm a casual sorta fella but I dress up really nice.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-20-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Your crazy old guy looks more disheveled than my crazy old guy. Well done!