Thread: 2014 Free Agency Rumors and or Speculation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I wonder if MM was partly referring to Raji when he said this at his season ending PC:
    I think most people, writers and Datone Jones included, think MM was referring to Raji. I don't see him coming back, unless he is shamed in free agency. But I don't think he will be - someone will take a chance on talent like that. He strikes me as one of those guys who will get a good contract from a team like the old Raiders or the Vikings or Jets, have one really good year, then play down to the level he displayed this year since he's got his contract in his pocket.

I'd like to see them sign Pickett for another year if he's affordable. Again, maybe someone will spot him a big contract, just for his limited snaps and his locker room character.

I'm not hearing much about Jolly. Not at all. I wonder what his condition is, medically?

And when MM says things like “In planning, I want to be more multiple"

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...#ixzz2uKjvrt99
    Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

What the hell does that mean, exactly? He said it in relation to Sam Barrington, I think. But what the fudge does that mean? When I see "I want to be more multiple" I think of Bretsky's fantasies.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I think most people, writers and Datone Jones included, think MM was referring to Raji.
    After seeing Jones's comments, I felt M3 was referring to Raji as well. Guys usually know what's going on in their own position group. I'm willing to bet Raji started making comments to the effect that he wasn't going to do anything to injure himself in a contract year because their season was shot anyhow. Those comments probably bubbled up to M3's ears.

What the hell does that mean, exactly? He said it in relation to Sam Barrington, I think. But what the fudge does that mean? When I see "I want to be more multiple" I think of Bretsky's fantasies.
    Maybe he just meant that it would be nice to be able to stop run and pass, and not pick one.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

and since we're all talk right now about changing up everything on defense

i'd like to recommend that we dump the shitty zone coverage that has been burning us over and over again for years now

its obviously too complicated for the players and coaches we have

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I think most people, writers and Datone Jones included, think MM was referring to Raji. I don't see him coming back, unless he is shamed in free agency. But I don't think he will be - someone will take a chance on talent like that. He strikes me as one of those guys who will get a good contract from a team like the old Raiders or the Vikings or Jets, have one really good year, then play down to the level he displayed this year since he's got his contract in his pocket.

I'd like to see them sign Pickett for another year if he's affordable. Again, maybe someone will spot him a big contract, just for his limited snaps and his locker room character.

I'm not hearing much about Jolly. Not at all. I wonder what his condition is, medically?

And when MM says things like “In planning, I want to be more multiple"

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...#ixzz2uKjvrt99
    Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

yeah, i think it means we're also going to need a whole slew of 4-3 guys to go a long with all the 3-4 guys

good thing most of our guys are already better fits for the 4-3

just more playing time for more guys