Thread: VIDEO: Martellus Bennett Shoves Seahawks LB and Takes Personal Foul to Defend Aaron Rodgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

" That was a stupid, stupid penalty. Rogers dove head first for a first down and the defender had every right to do what he did. "
    Cheesehead Craig

Comment woodbuck27: Your a proponent of hitting and leading with your helmet !?

That is utter nonsense.

Martellus Bennett took exception with that obvious attempt to injure his QB (attempting a hit and leading with the helmet) and did what any man with balls would do. Martellus Bennett stepped up to make a point that was not a proper thing to do. His response was instinctive and certainly would give him respect by his team mates. He acted full on with a strong emotion and screw the penalty under that circumstance.

" Bennett's moronic play ...." Cheesehead Craig

You refer here to your new First Level TE as a Moron !? Uhh !? Maybe your post was illicited with a tad too much emotion Cheesehead Craig!?
    I'm not so sure that pushing a guy when the both of you are fully padded and helmeted and there are refs standing right next to you requires much in the way of balls.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I'm not so sure that pushing a guy when the both of you are fully padded and helmeted and there are refs standing right next to you requires much in the way of balls.
    Then where I come from it certainly makes sense in terms of how your QB should be treated. That takes a certain integrity.

Also if you look at Zool's post #18 this thread I would say M.B's Balls were in clear view of Seattle defender NO.50 .... 'Wright'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 09-11-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau