Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
Tyler Dunne
‏@TyDunne
Carl Bradford playing a bunch this practice. Guessing he gets a long look tomorrow. Big week for the fourth-round pick.

Sounds like it's time to step up.

It's been weird, these newbie draft picks. Kylie Thornton sounds like a long-term project, and unless the Pack keeps seven d-linemen, either he or Pennel will probably have to go. Bradford has been very "meh," Janis has been a pleasant surprise, the kid who used to play point guard (Goodson) sounds promising but raw, and of course Rodgers will stay, as will Linsley, Adams, and Clittin'-Dix.

Would the Pack cut a third and a fourth rounder? That'd be weird. I'd say Thornton has shown more promise. Bradford seems to be, so far, a JAG.

As for the OLB's, I don't see why Nate Palmer is going to be around. He's been like Caspar the Friendly Ghost - invisible - as far as I can tell. I think the writers are generating the Nick Perry controversy. He's better than Mulumba, I think, so why not keep him around to see what he can do this year? It's not like Julius Peppers is going to play here for four or five years, and Neal is on, what, a two year deal?