Thread: The 2015 " I just can't stay out of jail " Thread .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    B.J. Raji's agent responding to the news.

That's funny because the first thing I thought was, it's all an elaborate frame up by Raji. But I don't think Raji is bright enough to pull it off.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    That's funny because the first thing I thought was, it's all an elaborate frame up by Raji. But I don't think Raji is bright enough to pull it off.
    Raji? No. Starke police? Very possible.

According to police, Guion was stopped for failure to maintain a single lane and became hostile with officers during the search of his vehicle, which was initiated after officers detected the smell of marijuana.
    "Failure to maintain a single lane" is a way cops can stop anyone they want down here...and they do. This may be a case of the good ole boy network in Starke teaching an uppity hometown prodigal "boy" a lesson.

IMHO, this incident doesn't pass the smell test.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Raji? No. Starke police? Very possible.

"Failure to maintain a single lane" is a way cops can stop anyone they want down here...and they do. This may be a case of the good ole boy network in Starke teaching an uppity hometown prodigal "boy" a lesson.

IMHO, this incident doesn't pass the smell test.
    Starke is as redneck a N FLA town as you can find.

Sounds like some peckerwood cops on the make for cash.

& they snagged Letroy, all righty.