Thread: Brett Hundley - Ongoing discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've been wondering whether hundley has been hurting his trade value with his performances this year and it looks like he has. The espn packers blog has a quote from the elusive "nfl executive" saying that hundley would have fetched a 4th in the spring but nothing now.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    I've been wondering whether hundley has been hurting his trade value with his performances this year and it looks like he has. The espn packers blog has a quote from the elusive "nfl executive" saying that hundley would have fetched a 4th in the spring but nothing now.
    I think it's too early to tell. In the spring, a 4th. Now, nothing. In three weeks, who knows? It's a moving target.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I think it's too early to tell. In the spring, a 4th. Now, nothing. In three weeks, who knows? It's a moving target.
    I agree. I don't think he ever would have gotten more than a 4th if he didn't play. With improved performances by the end of the season, he might be up to a 3rd.