Thread: Official 2017 Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Biegel and Montravius Adams will not see the field this year. Two wasted picks. IR them and start looking for warm bodies over the next two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Biegel and Montravius Adams will not see the field this year. Two wasted picks. IR them and start looking for warm bodies over the next two weeks.
    Fuck. I haven't seen the xrays or any medical records so I'll have to assume you are correct.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Fuck. I haven't seen the xrays or any medical records so I'll have to assume you are correct.
    I haven't seen anything that says either are done for the year. Biegel was on tv talking about the hope he could play this week, and a higher hope for next week. Since he wasn't full go today I'm guessing he isn't going this weekend. Adams I'm not so sure on, radio this morning said typically 8 weeks.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

I like the pessimism but remember, it's a long season. They could both miss the first quarter of it and still contribute and see enough action to help their development.

If you really want to see what a team decimated by injuries looks like, take a look at the Colts. Their franchise QB still hasn't thrown the ball, their starting center and best OL just went down, and their backup QBs are awful. They'll be Lucky to make it to 4-12 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I like the pessimism but remember, it's a long season. They could both miss the first quarter of it and still contribute and see enough action to help their development.

If you really want to see what a team decimated by injuries looks like, take a look at the Colts. Their franchise QB still hasn't thrown the ball, their starting center and best OL just went down, and their backup QBs are awful. They'll be Lucky to make it to 4-12 this year.
    Don't they have Scott Tolzien as their back-up? They are set at QB.....

A mediocre backup behind a bad offensive line. That would be ugly. We are blessed.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Colts fans do not share your optimism! Pagano is with you though.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-chuck-pagano/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Colts fans do not share your optimism! Pagano is with you though.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-chuck-pagano/
    Bah! The Tolzien Era has begun! He'll make Luck expendable and single-handedly turn the franchise around.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!